FOOD ENVY #01

I haven't had any time to blog, to cook, to plan meals or to start enjoying autumn's beautiful ingredients. Life on the work front has been so, so busy - which is good, because after all I love what I do tremendously.  I might even be sharing a bit more of my designy stuff on here in the future - you never know.

For now I have been working hard and have been incredibly grateful for a boyfriend who has been rustling up and feeding me the most delicious dinners. If I am lucky I manage to sneak in a minute or five every evening to browse through my Pinterest and dream about all these beautiful autumn/winter dishes that scream yummy comfort food.

Here are a few of my current favourites.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 

2 comments:

  1. That brownie mousse cake! Oh yum yum yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know.... mouth watering big time! :)

      Delete